Sunday, December 18, 2011

Twelfe Night Portraits


The following pictures are of one of my friends who was in the school play with me. I wanted to test out angles and she was my willing victim. Please ignore the graininess, as I did the best I could in the horrible lighting with my iso at 3200, though I still think they turned out nicely considering.


GD1




GD2




GD3




GD4





GD5








Fabian Self Portrait 
And this is me in my amazing Christmas-colored costume! Don't you just love the hat? I loved it too until I discovered that it was way too big and it kept falling over my eyes at crucial points during the performances. I wish I had a picture of my entire costume... It was really cute!

2 comments:

  1. I love th picture and agree the whole outfit would be nice to see. Good make-up job. Pray what's with the all white picture and the black objct in lower left? From your Austin Nana

    ReplyDelete

The only way to improve is to get feedback. The only way to get feedback is through comments. See where I'm going here? Comment. Please.